Asset Reliability Inspections Pty Ltd (ARI) is an Australian owned company based in Bunbury. We are leaders in our field and remain committed to providing the best quality of work to our clients.
ARI provides bespoke inspection and testing services, specifically pressure equipment inspection and weld inspection supported by non-destructive testing (NDT) services.
We are seeking individuals to work within our Bunbury operations with some intra and interstate travel required. Base hours are 38hrs/pw with an expectation of occasional overtime, shift work and shutdowns. This includes FIFO and DIDO regional work.
We are seeking multiple motivated individuals to join our team working in the power generation, mining, and fabrication environment.
The Technicians will undertake a range of duties including:
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Radiographic Inspection (not all positions)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (not all positions)
- Pressure Vessel and Tank Inspection (not all positions)
- Previous experience with NDT inspections in accordance with AS/ASME standards
- Previous experience working on large engineering projects or in an industrial environment
- AINDT Level II Penetrant Testing certification (ISO 9712)
- AINDT Level II Magnetic Particle certification (ISO 9712)
- AINDT Level II Radiographic Testing certification (ISO 9712)
- AINDT Level II Ultrasonic Testing certification (ISO 9712)
- AINDT Level II Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing certification (ISO 9712)
- API 510 / 570 / 653 Certifications
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Understanding of WH&S requirements and responsibilities
- Understanding of ISO9001/ISO17025 requirements and responsibilities
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- A reasonable level of health and fitness
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- A current manual Driver's License
- Satisfactory National Police Check
- Live or be willing to relocate to the South West
Desirable Requirements (not essential):
- Welding or Pressure equipment inspection certification
- Elevated work platform (WP) high risk licence
- Confined space and working at heights within the last 2 years
- Construction Industry "White Card"
The field of NDT is broad with individuals holding various levels of certifications. The remuneration package will depend on individual certifications/skill set, with a base package ranging from $60-85k AUD plus super and overtime.