Job Board Short Summary:
Manage the Industrial product portfolio into the Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Mining, Defence, Aviation, and Inspection Services markets across NSW
Job Board Bullet points:
- Portfolio of Testing & Inspection Instrumentation across various industry sectors including; Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Mining, Defence, Aviation and Inspection Services.
- Territory covers New South Wales
- Inclusive team members and empowering leadership
Salary: Competitive package + February/March start
About the Role:
It’s an exciting time at EVIDENT Australia as we undertake an intragroup reorganization of Olympus’ Scientific Solutions Business into a standalone wholly owned subsidiary with a distinct operating profile, strategy and growth opportunity.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate Sales Specialist – Industrial. Reporting to the Sales Manager – IBD, your key focus will be to manage; the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) portfolio (Ultrasonic and Eddy Current NDT), Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) and Analytical Instruments (ANI) within various industry sectors including; Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Mining, Defence, Aviation, and Inspection Services.
You will be market savvy, identifying and building relationships with new customers whilst maximizing the sales derived from the existing customer base within the New South Wales territory.
In addition, you will:
- Achieve sales results from the territory versus monthly budgets;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the relevant product range in both operation and application;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer base making up the territory and have in place an updated territory plan at all times;
- Prepare weekly sales visits and ensure future activities are planned well in advance;
- Liaise with Logistics Coordinator or nominated Product Specialists to arrange products in advance of any demonstration; and
- Prepare weekly activity reporting and territory sales forecasts.
About EVIDENT Australia - Powered by Olympus:
EVIDENT Australia contributes to life science research and the promotion of a safe and secure society through our core products such as microscopes, which we have developed and manufactured since its foundation in 1919. These products include industrial endoscopes, non-destructive testing instruments, and X-ray fluorescence analyzers. As a result of providing solutions that improve the overall efficiency of customer workflows with high quality products, all of the core products of the EVIDENT Australia have gained a leading share in the global market. As for business performance, EVIDENT Australia achieved increases in both revenue and operating profit for four consecutive years up to the fiscal year ended March 2022 demonstrating that EVIDENT Australia is poised for ongoing growth and success.
More information can be found here: https://www.olympus-ims.com/en/evident/
Why work with us?
We are dedicated to fostering a high performing culture, a collaborative environment, and enabling everyone to shine. Our common values of Integrity, Empathy, Long-Term View, Agility and Unity form the foundation of our culture and guide our behaviour, where our people feel like they are making a difference every single day.
Not only will you benefit from a meaningful, rewarding and challenging career, you will have access to a range of benefits:
A competitive salary package + vehicle allowance + commissions
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home, flexible hours, purchase additional leave).
- Dress for your day.
- Social events (Strategy forums, Annual Awards, and Christmas parties).
What we are looking for:
You will contribute to EVIDENT Australia’s success by offering a proactive, results driven and customer-focused approach. In addition, your history and experience will include:
- Demonstrated field sales/ account management experience highly desirable
- Experience or studies within a relevant Engineering discipline (would be a distinct advantage), Applied Chemistry, Environmental Science, Industrial/ Mechanical or Electrical.
- A knowledge of the local (and national) defence and aviation market including contractors and suppliers will be highly regarded.
- Experience and understanding of NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) techniques, specifically Ultrasonic NDT techniques and applications will be viewed favourably;
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with customers and company stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to present logical and cohesive arguments;
- Enjoy working towards KPIs and targets at a swift pace;
- Ability to negotiate at all levels with a genuine desire to always deliver service-excellence.
To submit your interest in this opportunity, select “Apply for this job”.
Want to know more?
A comprehensive Job Description is available on our Careers page.
In the meantime, follow us on:
- LinkedIn - Evident Australia
- Website – www.olympus.com.au – select Life Science & Industry for further information.
No Agency assistance required at this time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer